Little Koala excepts affection and reconizes his keeper. The daily retuial of tickles and cuddles is what he lives for, he can’t get enough. Affection is easy when he enjoys it so much. Holding him down and tickling his belly, rubbing and cuddling, he can’t get enough. I think he believes I’m his mommy. From the beginning of our greeting to the end, Little Koala gets tickles and cuddles. His fur is so soft, he just balls up in my arms, lays on the rocks and his kuwooing is his way of saying how much I mean to him. Everyone needs a a Little Koala to tickle and cuddle, its so great to be loved!
About The Author
March 29, 2019
- Your Afternoon Animal Fix – AdoPtville May 23, 2019
- Loosening their collars: These Harford businesses have pets who ‘work’ in the office – Baltimore Sun May 22, 2019
- Up to 80% of Cats Suffer This Permanent Condition by Age 3, Does Yours? May 20, 2019
- The latest Tamagotchi can get married and have babies—if you keep it alive May 19, 2019
- 1956 Puss'n Boots Cat Food- Kittens Chandoha Photo-Original 13.5 * 10.5 Magazine Ad-Pet Food May 19, 2019