Olive oil can be a beneficial addition to your dog’s diet, for several reasons:
1. Dogs enjoy the tsste.
2. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fats, which can help reduce belly fat.
3. Olive oil contains oleic acid, which may lessen a dog’s risk of cancer.
4. It contains high levels of antioxidants, which can help strengthen the immune system.
5. Antioxidants can also help prevent premature aging.
6. Olive oil helps prevent cognitive decline in dogs.
7. Olive oil can improve blood circulation and breathing, especially in brachycephalic breeds.
8. Olive oil can improve your dog’s coat.
- Olive oil added to a bowl of dry dog food freshens it up and makes it taste better.
- Olive oil contains high levels of antioxidants, which can boost your dog’s immune system.
- Olive oil improves circulation and breathing, which is especially important for breed like bulldogs, which sometimes experience breathing problems.
“Whether the portly pepperpot is canine or human, if there are some unwanted pounds that need shedding, olive oil for dogs helps grease the weight-loss engine.”