Little Koala excepts affection and reconizes his keeper. The daily retuial of tickles and cuddles is what he lives for, he can’t get enough. Affection is easy when he enjoys it so much. Holding him down and tickling his belly, rubbing and cuddling, he can’t get enough. I think he believes I’m his mommy. From the beginning of our greeting to the end, Little Koala gets tickles and cuddles. His fur is so soft, he just balls up in my arms, lays on the rocks and his kuwooing is his way of saying how much I mean to him. Everyone needs a a Little Koala to tickle and cuddle, its so great to be loved!
About The Author
We have plenty of projects for dogs, cats, and even for bunnies, but finally here's one for the birds — an aviary created by using a old
December 11, 2018
What Are the Signs of a Truly Hungry Dog?
December 30, 2018
The World of Medieval Dogdom
October 9, 2019
- The Right Care For Your Pet March 21, 2023
- Are You Considering A Box Turtle as Your Next Exotic Pet? August 17, 2022
- Pet Lovers May Find That A Pet Business Is Right For Them August 16, 2022
- Is Pet Dental Health Really Important? August 15, 2022
- Pet Care – There’s No Other Job Quite Like It August 15, 2022